Recently we have improved user experience for both desktop and mobile users on our main website and blog Jozan Magazine. This image rich website is now blazing fast all around the world with load times between 0,3 – 0,9 seconds. This website wp.jozan.net and our other subdomains are blazing fast too.
How did we do this:
- Our website and blog is based on WordPress, the most advanced and free cms software found at WordPress.org.
- We have choosen SiteGround as our webhost which is an excellent choise for a WordPress site because they have managed WordPress plans. Their support is the best you can get and their prices are reasonable. You can also get a free SSL certificate there.
- We have choosen Cloudflare as our CDN and DNS provider.
- We are using GeneratePress premium as our wordpress theme.
- Normally we use the popular WordPress cache plugin WP Rocket. But right now we are using a combination of Cache Enabler and Autoptimize.
- We are using ShortPixel for image compression.
- And of course, we have used a lot of hours to test and fine tune settings.
WordPressWordPress is the free open source CMS software you find at WordPress.org.WordPress.com is a website service owned by the company Automattic. Their solution is based on the open source WordPress software.Note: The links to SiteGround, Generatepress , WordPress.com , KeyCDN, ShortPixel and WP Rocket are affiliate links and we get a small commission for each sale.